Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) at S VYASA
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a medical graduation in Naturopathy and Yoga. The BNYS program includes a period of regular study of four and half years, followed by a compulsory rotatory internship of one year. Naturopathy and Yoga is a promising program among aspirants in upcoming generation. The program combines the knowledge of modern medical systems, along with the traditional healing science of Naturopathy and Yoga. The program brings in blend of theoretical basis with hands on training in handling the modern-day lifestyle disorders.
To apply for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) at S-VYASA fill the form below
Scope for Practice
- Eminent and efficient faculties
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Easy access to library, digital library and research laboratories.
- Vivid teaching methodologies – classroom teaching, practical demonstration, seminars, group discussions.
- Mentoring by the faculty member.
- The only BNYS institution with A+ accreditation from NAAC
- Evidence based-teaching learning methodologies
- Students are open to share their hypothesis and publish research papers under the guidance of experienced faculties.
- Good clinical experience during course study in naturopathy and other medicine systems at the Unique 250 bedded Integrative Medicine Teaching Hospital, Arogyadhama.
- Chance to visit different centers like Devraj Urs Medical College, NIMHANS, Narayana Health, HCG cancer hospital, CFTRI Mysore, NIN Pune and other centers during study and internship to gain practical knowledge.
- Enough chances to attend numerous seminars and conferences which will enhance the student’s ability to understand the recent advances.
- Serene environment of the campus (Prashanti Kuteeram) conducive for learning of the healing science of Yoga and Naturopathy
- Philosophy of Naturopathy
- Principles of Yoga.
- Community medicine
- Basic Pharmacology
- Forensic medicine & Toxicology
- Chromo therapy & Magneto therapy
- Yoga Philosophy
- Acupuncture & Acupressure
- Manipulative Therapies
- Modern Diagnosis
- Naturopathic Diagnosis
- Psychology and Basic Psychiatry
- Nutrition & Medicinal Herbs
- Yoga & its Applications
- Hydrotherapy & Mud Therapy
- Clinical Naturopathy
- Fasting therapy & Dietetics
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- First Aid & Emergency Medicine
- Research Methodology & Recent Advances
- Yoga Therapy
- Arogyadama, SVYASA University, Bangalore.
- NIMHANS, Bangalore.
- Narayana Hrudalaya, Bangalore.
- Mazumdar Shah Super-Speciality Hospital, NH Health City, Bangalore
- HCG, Bangalore.
- SDMCNYS, Ujire, Dakshina Kannada.
- Manthena Sathyanarayana Raju Naure Cure Hospital, Vijayawada, Andra Pradesh.